25 Jul BEMA Convention 2022: BEMA Elects 2022-23 Chairman and Board of Directors
On Thursday, June 23, BEMA elected new members and renewed terms for current representatives on the Executive Committee and Board of Directors. Many thanks and much appreciation were also offered to Board members Mike Day, Banner Day; Dennis Gunnell, Formost Fuji Corporation; and Kurt Miller, J&K Ingredients that had completed their terms of service. Stay tuned to learn more about these impactful BEMA leaders and the legacy they have left in the baking industry.
Audrey St. Onge, President and GM Lallemand Bakery, joined as a new board member. She also served in previous roles as SVP of Operations at SK Food Group, Inc., and Director of Bakery Manufacturing for Safeway. During 2014-2017, St. Onge was an American Bakers Association board member.
Mike LaValle, Corporate Account Manager, Intralox, also joined as a new board member. Prior to joining the company in 2007, LaValle served as an account executive at Chase for 13 years. Mike is a long-standing member of the Baking Industry Forum.
2022-23 BEMA Slate of Officers
- Jim Warren, VP, Exact Mixing, Reading Bakery Systems | Board Chair
- Patrice Painchaud, VP of Sales and Marketing, Rexfab | First Vice Chair
- Clay Miller, President, Burford Corp. | Second Vice Chair Jay Hardy, National Sales Director, J&K Ingredients | Third Vice Chair
- Tim Cook, President and CEO, Linxis Group | Immediate Past Chair
- Allen Wright, Vice President of Sales, Hansaloy | IBIE Representative
- Paul Lattan, Publisher, Commercial Baking | ABA Liaison
Returning Board of Directors
- Mike Pierce, President, The Austin Company
- Mark Podl, CEO, Doran Scales
- Eric Riggle, President, Rademaker USA, Inc
- Craig Souser, President & CEO, JLS Automation
- Joanie Spencer, Editor-in-Chief, Commercial Baking
- Jason Ward, President, AMF Bakery Systems