04 Jan What you need to know for IBIE2019 Space Applications
The New Year brings us one year closer to IBIE2019. We’ve sent out reminders for months and now, it is finally time to complete the application and contract for your 2019 Booth. Many of you may have received an email with similar instructions. If you have misplaced it or accidentally hit delete while clearing out the inbox from the holiday, we’ve got your back with all the important information below! For any questions, around the IBIE booth process, please reach out to Kelly Allen at the BEMA office.
IBIE 2019 BOOTH Details, Application & Contract
Submit Your Application and Contract by February 1 to Participate in the First Round of Space Selection
The Western Hemisphere’s largest, most comprehensive baking event attracts a broad range of industry professionals from all over the world, presenting you with an unparalleled opportunity to generate leads, strengthen your brand, showcase your products and close deals. As a BEMA member, you are entitled to priority assignment on the 2019 exhibit floor. Following a sold-out exhibit hall in 2016, this is an exclusive opportunity that’s too big to miss!
Follow these three easy steps to reserve your booth at IBIE 2019:
- Review the floor plan and member space rates at IBIE2019.com/Become-an-Exhibitor.
- Log in to complete the online Space Application & Contract at IBIE2019.com/space-application and indicate your first through sixth choices for booth locations. Contact us at exhibits@IBIE2019.com for your member password to gain priority access.
Pay online via credit card or mail the required 25% deposit to the lockbox address indicated on the online contract. Deadline for first round assignments: 11:59PM CST or postmarked by February 1, 2018
- Booths will be assigned based on a priority points system, March 13–15, 2018. Watch out for an email in late February with your assigned date and time.
New For 2019: All-In-One Pricing
You asked, we listened! In response to your feedback, your IBIE 2019 booth space and material handling are bundled together into one flat price. What does this mean for you?
- Easier Budgeting – Because it is part of your booth fee, your material handling cost will be accounted for from the beginning. No bill at the end of the show means no surprises for your budget.
- Unlimited Material Handling/Drayage (Direct to Show Site ONLY) – Bring as much freight as you want—it’s all included in your booth space rate. The more you bring, the more you save. And the more product attendees can see first-hand—the more they buy.
- Lead Retrieval Included – In addition to material handling, your price also includes lead retrieval options (1 device or 3 mobile licenses) for a turnkey experience for your booth staff.
IBIE2019 Dates to Keep In Mind
PHASE I CONTRACT LAUNCH – Open to ABA, BEMA and RBA Members Only
Jan. 4 Contract and Housing Launch
Feb. 1 Contracts due to qualify for first round of space selection
March 13 – 15 1st round space selection
PHASE II CONTRACT LAUNCH – Open to All Past IBIE Exhibitors
March 19 Contract Launch
April 17 Contracts due to qualify for second round of space selection
June 26 – 28 2nd round space selection
PHASE III LAUNCH – July 16 – Open to All