In a time of unprecedented need, BEMA is engaging our members to actively support hard-hit community QSR/fast casual restaurants by providing meals to heroic front-line workers through our member-wide “We Knead You” giveback initiative.
BEMA is serving our local community and the baking industry and we are challenging you, our members, to do the same.
1. CHOOSE a QSR/fast casual restaurant to support.
2. SELECT front-line workers to thank (Hospital, Police or Fire Station, grocery stores, teachers, etc.).
3. CONTACT them to ask permission and arrange the details: drop-off location, number of meals needed, safety procedures, etc.
4. PURCHASE meals from your favorite QSR/fast casual restaurant, drop them off and make someone’s day!
5. POST pictures and/or videos of the restaurant and workers you supported to your company’s preferred social media, tag @BEMAConnectsYou and use the hashtag #WeKneadYou!
Have questions regarding our #WeKneadYou Giveback Initiative?
Contact Kelly Allen, our Membership and Engagement Manager.
Don’t forget to follow the social distancing guidelines as outlined by the CDC and your local government agencies.
The health of our members and their communities is our top priority!